If you’ve been injured, you may be wondering if a personal injury lawyer Baltimore MD residents hire can help you too. The attorneys at Cohen and Cohen, P.C. have assisted many clients who were injured in a wide variety of accidents. Though they may differ in many ways, common to each case was that someone was injured due to another’s negligence. Even if the circumstances of each accident varies, the rights of victims should always be protected.
Common Types of Personal Injury Cases
- Other drivers
- Passengers in their own or another vehicle
- Truck drivers
- Surgery costs if the surgery was inadequate or performed negligently. Most medical malpractice cases are complex. An experienced personal injury lawyer Baltimore MD victims trust may review your case’s unique set of circumstances and determine what surgery costs qualify for reimbursement.
- Medications to address physical pain associated with the injury.
- Lost wages if the personal injury makes it impossible to return to work for any length of time.
Slip and Fall
- A staircase was broken in some way, and not repaired or replaced despite numerous complaints to the owner. As a result, someone using those stairs was seriously injured.
- A property owner did not adequately clear a publicly accessible sidewalk of ice in a poorly lit area. Because this hazardous condition was not visible, and though the owner knew about it, it was not addressed. A pedestrian slipped and fell on the ice and was injured.